This is a truly stunning solid hallmarked silver pendant necklace, designed and produced in the UK by James Veale Jewellery.
The detail on the beautifully crafted running hare is really quite breathtaking.
- Available with a choice of two chain lengths
- Hare 3.3 cm
- Standard chain 41 cm-46 cm, adjustable
- Long chain 70 cm-76 cm, adjustable
- Luxuriously packaged in a James Veale branded gift-box
- Sterling Silver. Can be cleaned using industry standard silver polish and a soft cloth.
James Veale is a Loughborough University Design Graduate and in conjunction with Edward Waites, the internationally renowned sculptor, the James Veale Jewellery brand has become well-established as a creator of stunning animal-inspired jewellery.
The adoption of traditional techniques in conjunction with cutting-edge technology enable JVJ to produce original pieces with striking attention to detail that will inspire and captivate those fortunate enough to wear their lovely creations for generations to come.
All pieces bear a London hallmark and are carefully hand-finished in James's Hertfordshire workshop.
Product Code JVJ-08-00