We just love the elegance of this structured Pheasant Oundle Bag by Sophie Allport. The stunningly illustrated flying pheasants are enhanced beautifully by the warm taupe colour background.
Size wise it's one of those super useful bags that can double as a capacious handbag but works equally well as an overnight or weekend tote. Can be slung over the arm or shoulder with its sturdy double web strap but also comes with a versatile longer carrying handle.
Zips up fully across the top to keep everything safe and secure and has 4 studded feet so it sits firmly upright when placed on the floor. The matt oilcloth finish makes this curiously stylish bag super practical too.
There are tons of bags out there that attempt to do a similar job but we think this super sophisticated version packs a real punch for both style and practicality. An instant Gallop Guru favourite!
- Made from matt oilcloth
- 32 cm (base width) x 12.5 cm (depth) x 35 cm (height) and 19cm handle drop
- Two Internal open pockets and one internal zipped pocket
- Zip closure
- 4 studded feet on base
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- Faux leather detailing
- Wipe off stains asap and can be faded with bicarbonate of soda
- Wipe with a warm sponge then dry with a soft cloth or towel
- Do not machine wash
Product Code SAL-88-00