Our Sterling Silver and Rose Gold Plate Falling Stirrup Equestrian Earrings are definite head turners and add a touch of equestrian elegance to any outfit. Beautifully crafted in the finest quality sterling silver, the lovely stirrup charms have a lustrous coating of 18ct rose gold plate and hang from delicate silver box chains which thread through pierced ears. The central silver fixed arc sits comfortably in the ear and the box chain then continues down behind the ear and finishes with a striking silver plain bar which moves daintily and catches the light. The stirrups are finished with rose gold plated detail which makes them all the more elegant and can be worn with our falling stirrups necklace to complete your look.
- Sterling silver with rose gold plated detail
- Maximum hanging length from top of arc to base of stirrup 5 cm and base of silver bar 6.6 cm
- Stirrup charms measure 0.4cm x 0.7cm
- Come presented in a stylish Gallop Guru foil embossed box
- Unique to Gallop Guru and designed here in our studio by our sister company
Product code EQ46R-STIRRUP