Our Sterling Silver and 18ct Gold Plate 'Equus Caballus' Horse Coin Necklace is so beautifully designed, and a perfect piece to treasure. Crafted from the highest quality sterling silver with a lustrous coating of 18ct gold vermeil plate, the coin features a horse with its Latin name 'Equus Caballus' imprinted above. Its undulated edges make it really authentic, in the style of an old coin and it sits perfectly flat against the chest when worn. The horse symbolises Freedom and Passion and would make a lovely and thoughtful gift for that special someone.
The necklace will come beautifully presented in a stylish Gallop Guru box ready for gifting and is also available as a beautiful silver charm which looks great on our charm bracelet. Or you can pair with the matching earrings and create a lovely gift set for someone special.
- 18ct gold vermeil plated detail
- Adjustable 16-18" sterling silver chain
- The coin measures approx 19mm in circumference
- Unique and designed by us here in Dorset
- Beautifully packaged in our signature Reeves and Reeves boxes
Product Code SCR15g