Our Sterling Silver and Rose Gold Plate Origami Style Horse Earrings take their trendy inspiration from the ancient Japanese art of paper-folding. The sterling silver uniquely styled horses are exquisitely crafted, with a lustrous coating of 9ct rose gold vermeil with a high shine finish. These horses are super loveable and the rose gold and silver combination is bang on trend for the ardent fashionista. The stud style earrings sit comfortably in the ear, perfect for everyday wear with easy to use butterfly backs. The perfect gift for those horse lovers who love quirky jewellery! These studs can be worn with the matching necklace to complete the look. The studs will come beautifully presented in a stylish Gallop Guru box ready for gifting.
- Sterling silver with 9ct rose gold plating
- Stud style earrings with butterfly backs
- Also available in sterling silver or yellow gold vermeil
- Each horse measures approximately 1cm x 0.9cm
- Beautifully presented in a stylish Gallop Guru box, ready for gifting
- Designed in the UK in our studio by our sister company
Product Code BB86R